August is all about slowing down, finding a quiet shaded spot, grabbing a cold drink and resting. I have set to do the absolute bare minimum for this August and in my quest for a restful quiet month, I found these earthy toned beauties from Etsy, all made by small makers that I would like to share with you.
Top image. Soft stone washed natural linen bed sheet, by Magic Linen
01. Natural linen stone washed bedding, by Magic Linen
02. Handmade jute rectangular basket, perfect for bathroom storage, by 50 Arches
03. Handmade old wood bread boards, great for serving all fresco or wall decor, by 50 Arches
04. Handmade ceramic breakfast bowl, by Atelier Forma
05. Natural linen bath towel also great used as a tablecloth, by Cotton Mood
06. Handmade Orange & Cedarwood Natural Incense, by The Perfumed Workshop
Photo Credits: All photos belong to the makers linked above.
Much love to you,
For taking the time to read my blog. If you liked it make sure you subscribe with the form below, so you don’t miss a post.