August is all about slowing down, finding a quiet shaded spot, grabbing a cold drink and resting. I have set to do the absolute bare minimum for this August and in my quest for a restful quiet month, I found these earthy toned beauties from Etsy, all made by small makers that I would like to share with you.
Top image. Soft stone washed natural linen bed sheet, by Magic Linen
01. Natural linen stone washed bedding, by Magic Linen
02. Handmade jute rectangular basket, perfect for bathroom storage, by 50 Arches
03. Handmade old wood bread boards, great for serving all fresco or wall decor, by 50 Arches
04. Handmade ceramic breakfast bowl, by Atelier Forma
05. Natural linen bath towel also great used as a tablecloth, by Cotton Mood
06. Handmade Orange & Cedarwood Natural Incense, by The Perfumed Workshop
Photo Credits: All photos belong to the makers linked above.
P.S If you liked this blog make sure you subscribe with the form below, so you don’t miss a post. I only send ONE email a month, but it’s packed with valuable content, inspiration and a monthly challenge just for you. Pinky promise I won’t send you any junk! 🙂 Also as a thank you, you will receive a 10 pages Home Detox Workbook for FREE!
For taking the time to read my blog.
Want to stay up to date with my new posts? Why don’t you subscribe below?